Saturday, April 2, 2016

Finding Beuaty in the Forgotten

For my film class, our semester project is for our group to create a five to eight minute video. We had to come up with the script, film it, and edit it to make a video. We did a post-apocalyptic, and our setting took place in this abandon house. I just found how this house, which looks like it could fall over at any minute, and with holes in the floor and walls. Most people would love to see this place destroyed. Yet it was the perfect setting for our movie we were shooting.  I feel like the same goes with people. There are some people in our lives that we ignore or try to avoid. The thing is that each person was made unique by God. We just have to get to know them, to see what makes them special. So think about that when you are dealing with someone you would rather not be dealing with. 















Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for making each one of us an individual. I pray that I will take the time to get to know the people around me, to see what makes them special. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment