Saturday, April 9, 2016

God's Beauty

One of my favorite things about Colorado was the sunset over the mountains. They were always so beautiful, and when I would drive home from work at sunset, it was cool to watch the clouds and the light fade into the darkness. I recently discovered that even though Northwest Iowa doesn't have the mountains, they still have beautiful sunsets. These photos I told on Wednesday, and I think they came out really good. I love how you can see the sun set over time, and you can watch the clouds move. This is just a great reminder that no matter where you are, God's beauty and grace are there with you.





Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your beauty and grace that is found no matter where I go. Thank you for the constant reminders of how great you are. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment