Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Football

So recently I became one of the football managers for Dordt's football team. If you would have told me this at the beginning of last year, I would have thought you were completely mad. But none the less, here I am. And I actually kinda enjoy it. Sure I know nothing about football, but watching practice, and watching these guys have a good time doing something they love is fun to watch. On top of that, I get recognized for all the work I do. At the same time, I also had the time to have some great conversations with my friends, while I wait between drills. It is so weird how God has instrumented my life up to this point. It's like it says in Jeremiah 29:11 "'For I know the plans I have for you.' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a future and a hope.'"
God has an awesome plan in store for you. I know that it may seem difficult to see the end goal, and at times you may doubt God, but he is working for the good for you. I am glad of this semester that just past, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me next.


Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the plan you have for my life. As I am standing on this mountain top, I want to thank you for all you have given me Lord. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment