Saturday, January 17, 2015

Working Through the Boring pt 2

I know that Wednesday that I said I would write about what I learned from being diligent in my work in history before my other post. Well I'm changing that up a little, by making this the post for the day. There was so much that actually happened this week, that I'm still trying to process what happened. I worked diligently in history with taking notes, and I was able to retain more information, even though it took me longer to complete. But I was able to hold a good conversation in class, because I took my time to understand the material. Hard work does pay off in the long run, even if you can't see immediate results right now.

I know that this isn't the longest post, but after what happened this week, I want to take time to digest what happened so I can explain it in the best way possible, because I learned a lot in a few days, and I want to be able to articulate what happened, and what I learned.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for knowing the plans in our life, and how they are going to play out before we do. I pray that you help each one of us to be diligent in what we do, and that if anyone is struggling, I pray that you will just be there with them every step of the way. Thank you Lord for all that you do. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment