Saturday, October 4, 2014

Stressed

Let me start of by saying that this wasn't the post that I originally had in mind for today. I had this really good post on how I was going to relate something I learned in my Theory of Knowledge class to our faith. But we all know that life gets in the way and we can't always do what we planned. I am keeping this post short because I have so much else I need to do that is just not getting done. If any of you read my blog last year, than you know that around this time last year I was super stressed out, and so far this year is exactly the same as last year. So I am posting the links to those articles, because you don't always need to write something new, but you might needed to remember that is God was there for you then, he is still here for you now. The verse below is a common verse that we look to in times of stress. I'm not going to write how I interpret the verse, but I want you to interpret it for yourself. Thanks for your patience and I will try to get as much done today, so I write the post I wanted to for Wednesday. 

1 Peter 5:7 says, "Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."

Posts to go to:
I'm Still Standing Here-8/31
Tests-10/5
God's Will-10/9
AHHHH!!!!-10/19
Peace-10/30
Stumbling-11/16-MUST READ
Asking-12/28
Semester Review-1/22-MUST READ
I Surrender-10/1/14-Born from all that is going on this year. MUST READ

Dear Heavenly Father,
I know how stressed I am. i pray that you will step in to my life so that I may find peace in this storm. I need you right now so please be close to me, and help me every step of the way Lord. I need you right now. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment