Saturday, October 18, 2014

Renew

My brother showed me this video over the summer and it is very well done. It tells the gospel of Jesus Christ, but it does so in a way that makes sense to the modern man in a developed country. If you are a Christian than you know the gospel, but some times in our faith we forget the foundation of what we believe. We fall into a regular routine with God, like go to church on Sunday, pray when I need it, and then just continue with your life. We all need a reminder every once in a while of what we believe to reinvigorate our relationship with God. So I pray that you watch the video and that it helps your relationship with God to be more than a routine that you mindlessly follow.

Falling Plates
http://www.fallingplates.com/

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day that you have made. I pray that I can break this routine that I have created when it comes to having a relationship with you. I want to be more than someone who is a robot when it comes to having a relationship with you. Help me to grow closer to you, and to break this cycle that I have created. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment