Saturday, October 11, 2014

God is Good

If you have been following my recently, than you know that I have been going through some struggles, especially in math. I wrote a poem last Wednesday about surrendering to God. Well I did surrender everything to God that week, and let me say that it actually works.  Psalms 9:10 says,
"And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you." When you put your trust in God he will never leave you. It is just taking the first step to trust God.
I want to share some of the blessings I have received over the week once I placed my trust in God to show that he is there.
-First, I had a throbbing foot pain that made it really difficult to walk. I prayed that God would heal my foot, and slowly he did heal my foot. Now I can run, skip, and walk with ease.
-Second, my field hockey had a really tough competitor (they have been undefeated for three years) to play, but we tried our hardest to only let six of their goals in, which was better than when we played them in the first game. (It was 13-0) We also spent time together as a team and watch a movie because our season is ending.
-Third, my math grade went up enough so I could watch one episode of Austin and Ally. This made me really excited.
-Lastly, it is homecoming week for me, and I had fun dressing up, going to the pep rally, and the football game with some of my friends. (The dance is tonight.)
These are just some of the great things that happened when I surrendered to God. God is out there and he will take care of you, all you need to do is surrender.

Dear Heavenly Father, 
Thank you for always being with me Lord. I surrender everything to you and I pray that you will use my life for your glory God. I know that you have my best interest at heart Lord, so I give everything I am going through to you God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment