Sunday, October 26, 2014

Finding Me-Intro

So I’m am doing something a bit different this week. Instead of posting on just Wednesday and Saturday, I am posting a blog every day of the week. I have a week long series called “Finding Me.” Today is just an intro to this series.
For this series, I’m going to be looking at a TV show, a book, a movie, and a role model. I have chose a specific example to each category. I’m doing this because I can relate to some aspect of each example I picked. As the audience, we tend to like things that we can relate to. The movies that we watch over and over again, there is normally something in there that you can relate to. So this week, I’m going to look at things that I relate to and how they shape who I am. I am then going to close on how my life can relate to Jesus’s life while he was here on earth. I am ending with a conclusion of what I have learned, because I’m learning from this whole experience. I challenge you this week to find thing that you can relate to, and use it to find you you are.


Week Schedule
Sunday-Intro
Monday-Austin and Ally
Tuesday-Hamlet
Wednesday-Frozen
Thursday-Ross Lynch
Friday-Jesus’s Life
Saturday-Conclusion

Dear Heavenly Father,
As I enter this new series, just help me to find out more about myself, and help me to inspire people to dig a little deeper in who they are. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment