Saturday, November 1, 2014

Finding Me-Conclusion

So if you have been reading the whole week, then you would have read some of the discoveries I made this week. If you didn't read every post then hear is a recap. (Or you can go back and read them)

Austin and Ally-The use of my friends could help me overcome my fear of talking to people, and they can help make the dreams that I write down into reality.

Hamlet-Sometimes my thinking can get in the way of my actions. Finding a balance between the two is what I need to work on.

Frozen-By locking out my friends to protect myself, I actually caused more damage to me, when I could have let their love come in and help me.

Ross Lynch-It doesn't matter where you are from, if you work hard, and want it bad enough, you can achieve your dream.

Jesus's Life-That going to find a quiet place isn't a bad thing, for it helps me connect to God. My actions can also show God's love, and that I don't have to be the best speaker in the world.

A common theme that I found is that I am shy, but that doesn't need to stop me. God has placed friends in my life to help me and encourage me. With some hard work, and determination, all these limitations and fears wouldn't be an obstacle, but it would have been something that I would have overcome.


This series was mostly about me, but I encourage all of you who have read my post over the past week to take sometime, and reflect on the TV shows, movies, role models, and books, that influence you to find out what they say about you. It is also important to take what you find, whether it be a strength or a weakness, and practice it in your life. It is one thing to reflect and think about what you need to change, but it is another thing to put it in action. This series I was trying to set an example of what a reflection looks like, but it is going to be up to you to actually put what you find into practice.

Dear Heavenly Father
Thank you for allowing me to reflect on my life Lord, and I pray that you help me put the things that I have learned into practice. I pray that my readers may find time in their life to reflect on what they like and how it can be implemented in our life. You place things in our life for a reason, and I pray that you will help us take full advantage of it, Lord. I also pray that we will read the bible so that we may see Jesus's life in our own. Thank you Lord for everything you have placed in my life. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment