Sunday, March 23, 2014

30 Days Week 4

My 30 day challenge this month is to listen to a new Christian song everyday. I am also making up for last Sunday, when I could listen and post the song in time.

Sunday: Sanctus Real-These Things Take Time~I love how it puts in perspective how things don't happen over night but they instead happen over a long period pf time and meanwhile I need to have patience.
Monday: Sidewalk Prophets-Save My Life~I love how this talks about us having the ability to help God save anyone's life when we give them a chance.
Tuesday: Newsboys-One Word~I love how the song puts together that the God who lit the sun and made earth, can speak life into me with just one word.
Wednesday: Jeremy Camp-Take You Back~I love how this song states that no matter what you did, or how fall you fell, God will always take you back.
Thursday: Newsboys- Restart~I love the lyric video to this song. I also love how when we accept  God, he hits our restart button like on a came consul.
Friday: Newsboys-That Home~I love how it talks about that one plays where you feel safe, and the people help you grow up.
Saturday: Newsboys-Love Like I Mean It~I love how it talks about how when we love we have to mean it, not just do it.
Sunday: Newsboys- Disaster~I love how this song says that I can't fix my own life but God can.

P.S.- The song on Saturday didn't have the artist. The artist is The Afters.

No comments:

Post a Comment