Sunday, March 9, 2014

30 Days- Week 2

This is the continuation of my 30 day challenge where I'm listening to a new Christian song for 30 days.
Monday: I Wonder by Leeland - I love the simplicity of the song, and how it just gets you to sit there and wonder about the greatness of God.
Tuesday: Count Me In by Leeland - The song says that you are going to accept the love that God gives and that you will follow him.
Wednesday: Prayer for a Friend by Casting Crowns - I heard this song on Pandora, and I loved it because I can't save my friend but only God can.
Thursday: Thank you God for Saving Me by Chris Tomlin - I think that we could all take some time to stop and just thank God for what he has done.
Friday: Don't Stop the Madness by Tenth Avenue North- My friends and I were talking about how God will give us what will turn us back to him, and this song just fit into the conversation.
Saturday: Pushing on a Pull Door by For King and Country- I love how this song, shows how we can't do this with our God's help.
Sunday: Happy by Ayiesha Woods - This song just reminded me that nothing in the world can make me as happy as God can.

No comments:

Post a Comment