Sunday, March 16, 2014

30 Days Week 3

My challenge for 30 days is to listen to a new Christian song everyday.
Monday: Shane Harper-Hold You Up~I love this song, and it's from the new movie, God's Not Dead. I love the idea of someone to hold you when you are down.
Tuesday: For King and Country-People Change~It is the basic forgiveness that some people need when they truly change for the better.
Wednesday: Chris Tomlin-Awaken My Soul~ I love how it says that I need to wake up and start living for God.
Thursday: Relient K-The Best Thing~ I love how God is the best thing that has happened in my life.
Friday: Newsboys- One Word~ I love how this song just says that if God did all that he said he did, then he is able to get me through any trial in life.
Saturday: Never Going Back to OK~I love how it talks about how I'm not going back to the way it was but I'm moving forward.

I'm going skiing with my family, so I didn't have a chance to listen to a noon song before this posts on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment