Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Days Last Week

Here is the last week of my 30 Day challenge to listen to a new Christian song everyday.

Monday: Casting Crowns- Somewhere in the Middle~ I love how this song talks about how we can not play it safe and still follow Jesus.
Tuesday: Sidewalk Prophets- You Can Have Me~ I love the message of the song about completly giving your live to Christ and letting him hav control.
Wednesday: Chris Tomlin- Crown Him (Majesty)~ I love how this song gives all the glory to God for all that he has done for us.
Thursday: Joy Wiliams- Hide~ I love how this song talks about how we do not ned to hide anymore, but we can come out and be who we really are.
Friday:Santus Real- I'm Not Alright~ I love how the song talks about how I can not do this on my own and that I need help from God.
Saturday:Brandon Heath- Love Will be Enough for Us~I love how this song says that no matter what in life you are going through, love will be enough to get you through the storm.
Sunday:Micheal W. Smith-Come to the Cross~ I love the idea that no matter who you are or what you have done, Jesus is still able to forgive you.
Monday: Rend Collective- Lighthouse~I love how this song says that Jesus is our light house, and when we follow him we will be able to find our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment