Saturday, November 28, 2015

Bestest Brother

I have the best brother in the whole world. He goes out of his way to do things for me. For example, he programmed the Christmas lights on the house to play to the Darth Vader theme from Star Wars. He also helps me comes up with ideas for school projects. Lastly, he watches my television shows with me. He is a pretty cool brother.
As believers in Christ, we are adopted into his family. So you have lots of brothers and sisters. Brothers are there to help you through "adversity." (Proverbs 17:17) They are there to encourage you, and help you in your faith. And you have many brothers and sisters, a constant source of encouragement through adversity. If you are ever in need of help, you have brothers in sisters there waiting to help you.

Dear Heavenly Father
Thank you for an amazing brother and sisters that I have. Help me to be encouragement to them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment