Saturday, February 21, 2015

Song Break Down - Limitless - Not Enough Time

One of the other high ranking limitations from the questioned that I asked was not enough time. I know that all of us at some point in our lives, wished we had more time. Many of us want more than 24 hours in a day, and if you are in high school, you probably stay up until the early hours of the morning to do homework.
I have a question for you though. How much time do you spend on social media like Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and so on? For me I spend a ton of time on Youtube. I love to watch videos, and I find that when I am on a computer, I need to be listening to something, and it is often Youtube. But let me tell you, that I have wasted a ton of precious time on Youtube, when I should have been doing homework. I know that all of us has one thing that we choose to spend most of our time on, while avoiding what we need to be doing. Just think about how much we can get done if we didn't get distracted for long periods of time on social media.
Now some people may be reading thinking that you can't give up social media, and I'm not asking you to give it up completely. Just try one day this week to go a couple hours without getting distracted by social media. I have gone a couples hours this week without Youtube, and OMG did I get a lot done.  Just try it once this week and notice the difference that it makes. And if you are still thinking that it is to hard for you, remember that we "can do everything through him who strengthens me.(Philippians 4:13)" God can help you to manage your time so that it isn't a limitation, if you will turn to him.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for social media, but please help me to manage my time on it so that I may do my schoolwork, and other tasks that I need to get done. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment