Saturday, February 28, 2015

God's Beautiful Creation

So I had recently went to the Botanical Gardens in Denver to go a look at the flowers, especially the orchids. I had my camera and I took a ton of photos. I loved going and looking at the flowers, and realizing that God created every last one of them. Hebrews 1:10 says, "You, Lord, laid the foundation of the earth in the beginning, and the heavens are the work of your hands." God created everything in Heaven and on Earth, and some times we need to step back and look at all God created and worship Him. Take some time today to look at these pictures and what is right outside your window, and praise him for all that he created. 















Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your beautiful creation Lord. From the flowers that line the ground to the mountains that touch the sky, everything is beautiful and wonderfully made. You made all of this beauty, and I know that the hands that made all of this beauty, made me to be beautiful. Thanks for all the beauty in this world. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment