Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Necklace - Part Two

This is a continuation of the post for last Saturday. Last week I talked about the necklace that I made. Then last Wednesday, I shared my necklace with the Christian club at my school. I didn't have a whole long speech or anything elaborate planned, I just went up and shared about how we should use our summers wisely, and then I shared how there is more than one way to share your testimony. I shared my necklace, and once I finished, everyone clapped for they all thought that it was brilliant. That Wednesday I inspired some people with just one necklace. That just shows how God is able to something so small, like a necklace to make a big impact. Matthew 13:31-32 says, " He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.” I plan to use this verse for today and Saturday because it shows how the smallest of things can make the biggest on impact. As long as you trust God that he can do something out of anything, then you will be amazed at what exactly he can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment