Sunday, June 15, 2014

30 Days - June - Week 2

For my 30 day challenge, I trying to read everyday. Sunday I finished "The Prom Dress" by Melody Carlson. I loved how the book ended. (but I don't want to give any spoilers) Then Monday- Friday I read "What I Believe" by Norma Fox Mazer. I love this book, because the story was told through a bunch of genres of literature. The problem was, it was hard to understand a few of the poems. The plot was really intense as you follow a family who has to majorly downsize, and how the girl in the family deals with this change. The book had realistic characters to. Then on Friday and Saturday, I started "Criss Cross" by Lynne Rae Perkins. I can't tell much of the plot yet because I'm not far into it, but I'm going to guess it is a love story told from the perspective of the boy and the girl. It seems like a really good book.

Sunday: 31 pages

Monday: 42 pages

Tuesday: 14 pages

Wednesday: 56 pages

Thursday: 24 pages

Friday: 45 pages

Saturday: 50 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment