Sunday, June 22, 2014

30 Days - June - Week Three

I chose interesting books to read this week. The one I started last week, "Criss Cross" by Lynne Rae Perkins, was one I didn't really like. It was just like a bunch of friends talking through the whole thing. There was a story line, but it was hidden so well, that I didn't find it until the end of the book. The second book, "You Only Live Once- Get out there and live it up" by Bridie Clark was a choose your own path books. I enjoyed it because it let me choose the plot, and it was a quick read. The last book which I just started, "Night of the Zombie Chickens" by Julie Mata seems like it is going to be a good book. I haven't read enough to really tell.

Sunday-84 pages

Monday-64 pages

Tuesday-68 pages

Wednesday-59 pages

Thursday-34 pages

Friday-11 pages

Saturday-18 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment