Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hello, My Name Is

So I was listening to K-Love this weekend, and I heard the song "Hello, My Name Is" by Matthew West. I instantly feel in love with the meaning of the song. My favorite line from the song is "Hello, my name is child of the one true King." Instead of being named for your mistakes, or your failures, you can be recognized as a child of God. When you place your faith in God, you become His and you are no longer named for what you have been or done. It doesn't matter if you were a drug addict, or if you were abused, or if you just give up on life, give your life to God today and you will be known as His.
The lyric video for this song is very well done. I thought it was creative how they used the name tags that say "Hello, my name is" as a place to write the lyrics down. So please watch because this song and video inspired me, and I pray that it inspires you. And remember, when you give your life to God, your new name will be, "A child of the one true God." Please Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuJWQzjfU3o

Source:
West, Matthew. "Matthew West - Hello, My Name Is (Lyric)." YouTube. MatthewWestVEVO, 22 Mar. 2013. Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment