Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthdays

Once a year, we all celebrate our birthday.  Some of us might throw a party, or just hang out with close friends or family.  My birthday is December 3rd which, of course, usually falls on a school day.  This year I'm turning 16 and I will celebrate it with my family and close friends (and all of school!).  I'm grateful to be able to do this because some people aren't as lucky as I am.  They might be missing a family member this year or they just might not have any family to celebrate with them.  There is a song by Casting Crowns called "Just Another Birthday".  It is about how a girl who grew up without seeing her dad much.  When I hear that song, I think how lucky I am that I am not alone and someone always loves me.  I hope you have someone who always loves you, too.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tu6NQ4L01w

Source:
 "Just Another Birthday." Youtube. CastingCrowns, 7 Nov. 2011. Web. <www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tu6NQ4L01w>.

No comments:

Post a Comment