Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Point of View

I am the one full of doubt.
I am the one who is shy.
I am the one who would rather
Go hide in the corner than talk to people.

Or at least that is what I thought.

It is funny
How you can go through life,
With an opinion of yourself,
That is totally different from
The people around you.

Not only that,
You walk through life,
With a view of yourself,
That is way different
Then the way God sees you.

God calls us his children.
God laid down his life for us.
God has forgiven us of our sins.
God loves us.
But we often forget all of that.

We shouldn't let our views
Affect the way that we think God sees us.
For all these traits were written in the Bible,
Never changing with time.
But we often based our view
on how we are perceived,
based off our ever changing emotions.

I am loved.
I am forgiven.
I am his child.
I am not forgotten

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your constant love, and for the fact that you don't change. when I am changing constantly, it is good to know that I have a rock to lean on. Thanks for being my rock. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment