Saturday, October 3, 2015

Brand New Series

I am starting a new series for the month of October. I am basing this series of the TV show Boy Meets World. For those who don't know, Boy Meets World is a show from the 90's about three friends growing up, and making their way in the world.
For many of you who knew about Boy Meets World, then you know about the series that Disney is doing as a sequel called Girl Meets World. I, seeing how I was born towards the end of the 90's, knew Girl Meets World before Boy Meets World. However, for this series I am going to focus just on the first of the two, seeing how that chapter of the story is finished. I will talk about the sequel, but my primary focus will be on Boy Meets World.
If you haven't watch either shows, I suggest that you to watch a couple of episodes for they are both good in their own ways. I pray that you will join me as I walk through this show, and discover how their lessons can be applied in our lives to reflect God's glory.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the entertainment that you give us. I pray that you help us to take this entertainment and use this for your glory. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment