Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Way to Glorify God

As Christians know, we are to show God's love in all that we do. This is a shirt I made. It looks like a note that was written from God to his child. I love it because not only can the wearer be encourage, but the other people around can also be encourage. It is small things like this that can bring glory to God's kingdom in everyday life. For those who can't see the shirt it says:
My Child,
You are unique and wonderfully made. Nothing in this world can take my love away from you. I see the plans I have for you, and your future looks so bright. I'm here to bring light to the darkness that surrounds you. I will never leave nor forsake you.
Love,
You Heavenly Father 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your love and mercy everyday, I pray that in what ever I do in life, that I can glorify you, Thank you for always being with me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment