Saturday, August 29, 2015

What Is Love?

"We love because He loved us first" 1 John 4:19

Love is a funny emotion, one that can't be contained to one blog post. It is such a broad topic, and there are so many opinions of what love is. It has been a constant though in my brain for the past few weeks, and it is something that is very interesting to explore, and I want to take the time to explore it, and during the process, I hope we can all discover somethings for for what love is for each and everyone of us.

To the right is something that I painted this first week of college. It shows how many wonderful things can stem from a life that has love at the center. I paired that Bible verse with the painting, because Jesus is love, and that is where we learn to love is from his time on Earth. With Jesus at the center of our life, wonderful things are made.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for the love that you give me, and for the love that I can reflect onto others. I pray that I can grow closer to you and what it means to live a life full of your love. Thank you for your constant love. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment