Wednesday, August 12, 2015

We Can All Relate

I don't know how many of you keep a journal, or have a place to just write down your thoughts, but reading what you wrote from years ago is eye-opening. I have a spiral of poems that I wrote, and even though they aren't that good, the I can still relate to what I was going through back then. So I am starting a series, taking parts of the poems I wrote in middle school, and reflecting on the situation of the time, and how there is a common thread that can relate to most people. I pray that as I go on this journey, that you too will also look back and reflect and see just how far God has taken you from where you were then, to now.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for helping me grow as a person, and as I reflect back, I pray that you help me take what happened in the past and applying to the future, and to your plan for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment