Saturday, May 2, 2015

My Everything

A couple years ago, someone showed me a video. It was a skit done to the song "Everything" by Lifehouse. I immediately fell in love with the song and the skit that was in the video. The reason why I fell in love with it, was because it shared the simple truth that God created us, then we turned from him, yet he still died on the cross for us. The skit is so well perform, and it fits beautifully with the music. The song "Everything" is so beautifully, and if you haven't heard it, the message is that God is our everything. If you haven't seen this video, I suggest you take the time to see it. The link is posted below.

Everything Skit

Dear Heavenly Father,
Than you for your love that you give us, and thank you for being all that I need. I know that I may forget from time to time, so please help me to remember this fact when I fell like I'm at my lowest point. Thank you for the love I don't deserve. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment