Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fight the Good Fight

So we are approaching the end of the school year. Some of us are already out of school, some end this week, and some end school at the end of the month. I know that most of us have slowly started to lose interest in school, and you just sit in class and day dream about summer. I want to encourage you to keep working hard all the way up to the last day of school, and keep fighting the temptation everyday to slack off. 2 Timothy 4:7 says, "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith." Finish the school year with the ability to say that you fought the good fight all the way up to the last day of school, and that you still remained faithful through the hard times. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn. I pray that you will give us the strength to finish out the school year strong, and keep fighting the good fight. Thank you for always being with us through the trials of school. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment