Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Beauty in a Sunrise

I'm sorry that there was no post on Wednesday. This week has been busy with getting everything together for my last week of school.
For today, I want to talk about sunrises. Sunrises are beautiful, and they are the way that god shows his love is breaking through the darkness everyday. I found this verse in 2 Samuel 23:4,that fits perfectly with this topic. "He is like the light of morning at sunrise on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings grass from the earth." If you have ever looked at a sunrise, you can understand just how beautiful they are, and how God made each one unique to each day. In our lives too, God is still a sunrise. When we feel like we are in our darkest place, God is that light that breaks through the darkness into our lives. That moment when he does is so beautiful and so unique to that moment in your life, that it deserved some time to just be watched. Just like how the sun breaks through the dark every morning, God breaks into our lives, and the light he gives shines in us, and even through we may leave the light to go back to the darkness, or the darkness over takes us, God will bring a new sunrise, and a new breath of light into your life. And when you let him just be a sunrise for you, there is so much peace and comfort found in there when you sit back and watch how God is working in your life. I pray you take time to enjoy the sunrise!

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for being a sunrise in our lives, when it feels like we are in a dark place. I pray that I will let you break into my life, and I can enjoy all the marvelous things that you are doing. Thank you for loving me even when I am in such a dark place. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment