Wednesday, July 9, 2014

More than I Imagined

Have you ever had those moments when God does more then you could ask for, or even imagine. That is exactly what happened to me this past Fourth of July weekend. So lately I have been praying for more comments to come in on my blog. The reason why I wanted more comments, was so that I could get feedback on what I was doing, and so I can see how people liked my blog.  So when I got to my grandparents place, grandma went on about how much she liked my blog. She especially like the post that I did last Wednesday. She loved it so much that she told me that I should share it in front of the whole family. So on Sunday, I shared it with my family at breakfast. After that, family members kept coming up to me telling me how much that they liked it. 
I went home and realized that what happened over the weekend was the answer to my prayers. I wanted to know what people thought of my blog, and I found out. But it wasn't just a comment over the internet, it was face-to-face. Ephesians 3:20 says, "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." God did more then I could have imagined, with such a small request. Imagine what he can do with a larger request. When we put everything we have in the Lord, he is able to do more than we ever could imagine.

Dear Heavenly Father,
       Thank you for knowing our hearts, and knowing every desire we have before we can even put it into words. Thank you for listening to every little cry out to you. Help everyone of us place our trust in you, knowing that you can do more with what we have that we ever thought possible. You amaze us everyday, with the power that you have, and the love that you share freely. Please keep amazing us, by doing more than we can even imagine. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment