Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Future

The future can be a scary thing to think about, especially when you start looking at colleges. Some people seem to know what they want to do and where they want to go, and other people don't. I can say that I don't know where I want to go for college, or what I want to do. Sometimes I do wonder if I even have a future or if I'm going to be stuck at home with my parents. Jeremiah 29:11 says, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" God already knows what you are going to do with your life, and it will be good for you to help you prosper, and give you hope. So if you feel like there is no future for you, call upon the Lord and ask that he will show you his perfect plan for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment