Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Each is Different

This semester I am in a photography class. We are working with black and white photography. What I did to make this one, I placed a screwdriver on some photo paper and exposed it to light. I then developed the picture, and this is
what I got in return.






This is a project my brother did. He made 3D models of a screwdriver. He also made multiple ones and positioned them in the light. All of this is computer generated. We both had one object, a screwdriver, yet there are two different interpretations of the screwdriver. I wanted to show you this because my brother and I are extremely close. But we are each unique in how we show a screwdriver. Psalms 139:14 says, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." God made us to be wonderfully made, but in our own way. No one version of our screwdriver is better than the other. They are both different. The same goes for us as people. We are all people; each one is different. That doesn't mean that someone is better than someone else. You both are just different. God loves both of you equally. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for making me to be wonderful in my own way. Help me to use my gifts to help and encourage people around me. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment