Saturday, January 30, 2016

Another Coloring

So this is another pictured that I colored. I love this coloring because it is all about photography. I am going to break down line by line.

Focus on God: When you focus an image, you make it crystal clear. The fuzziness of the object is gone, and you can see the very fine detail. When we focus on God, we can see who God is, his plan for us, and his individual love for us. There is no more confusion, and God becomes clear to us.

See Beauty Today: Sometimes we can get caught up in the mistakes of our past, or the worries of the future. When you take a picture, you are only focusing on that moment. In that moment, there are some wonderful and beautiful things going on.

Develop from the Negatives: When you take photos on film, the picture is actually a negative. That means what is suppose to be white is black. The photographer then has to take the negative and convert it into a positive. So in our life, we may only see the negative at first, but there is a way to turn that into a positive.

Capture the Good Times: When you take a picture you can capture on the good in your life and the world. When you have the storms in your life, there are good things that you can be grateful for.

I love this coloring, and I pray that you can find encouragement from this.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for your love, and always being there for us. Help me to focus on you, and to see the beauty in my life and the world around me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment