Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Coloring Page


For Christmas, I got some of the adult coloring books. I love them. I got two, and one of them has a verse that goes with each picture. This one is the first one I colored. I don't know if I am going to post more, but I want to post this one. The verse is 1 John 3:1 which goes, "see what kind of love the Father has given to us that we should be called children of God, and so we are." I just love how this verse puts it that by God's love, we are called his children. We are a part of his family, and he cares deeply about each and every one of us. So I pray you enjoy the picture and reflect on what it means to you to be a child of God.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for calling me your child. Help me to live my life in a way that reflects your love. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment