Saturday, December 19, 2015

Making Media-Pictures

One thing I know we all have is a phone, and most of them come with a camera. And with this camera, we often like to take pictures of ourselves and friends and post them on social media. Well, with the pictures we take on our phones, we can use to tell of the awesomeness of our God. One thing that I like to do is post a Bible verse or a comment with my pictures glorifying God. Below are some pictures off my phone, and an example of what I would say with each.

I love going to Sioux Falls just to look at God's beautiful creation at Falls Park.

It is always beautiful after the snow has fallen, reminding us of how the Earth is covered by God's love.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the technology we have to capture your beauty. I pray that we can use it wisely to spread you love and to lift people up. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment