Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Making Media- Coloring Books

So the new thing out there right now is adult coloring books. I got one for my birthday and I love it. I like to color the picture, then cut them out and mount them on cardboard. They are great to decorate a dorm with, or give as a gift. You can always write a note on the back, like a word of encouragement or a Bible verse on the back. You can personalize it and make it yours. And it is rather simple, and almost anyone can do it. Below are some of the ones that I did that I already had mounted.

 Peacock

Dog with Frisby

Adult coloring books are a fun way to create your own little piece of art. So go ahead, try it. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you so much for the individual gifts that you gift us. Thank you for the art that we can create that we can give to other people to share your love, or just bring a little light into their life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment