Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rooted-Meditates Daily

Last time I wrote about verse 2a. Today, I am going to continue that verse which goes, "And on his law he meditates day and night. Now most of us think of meditation as sitting in silence focused on the Lord, and that is one aspect of it. But meditation is more then just a few few minutes of silence. This verse is about making God your first priority. He should be what we think about most, and what we talk about most. When we make him the first priority, we are then able to grow strong in him, like a tree planted by the water. These last two post were setting the foundation of what I am going to write about later, and what it means to be rooted in a time of transition.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the love that you give me everyday. I pray that I will be able to make you the first priority in my life, and to meditate on you daily. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment