Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Relief

You don't know how happy and relieved I am at this moment. One of my teachers saw how stressed out the class was with AP testing and homework. I was a little stressed out, and when my teacher told us that we have an hour and a half to just get caught up, I was relieved. Before hand it seemed liked I had too much to do and too little time to do it, and now it seems like I'm finally one step ahead of the game. All of this was because of God. He knew how bogged down I was with homework, and he knew how hard I had worked over the weekend, and I was still behind. I prayed that he would take all my homework away and the stress that went with it. At one point, I was just exhausted, and I just said a quick little prayer for help. He answered my prayer with a "Yes." He gave me this extra time to get ahead. He didn't do it just for me. My whole class is worn down with homework, and some of them are staying up late into the night just to get it done. This extra time was a relief to all of us, and it seemed like it came at the perfect time for all of us.
I don't know how stressed you are or how much homework you have, but I pray that you take this as an encouragement that God is out there and he does hear your prayers. When it is the right time, he will answer them. God waited until the maximum amount of homework was dumped on me before He came to save me. I'm so glad that God stepped in when He did. If you are struggling with stress, or homework, or school, or a combination of all three, below are some verse that I pray will encourage you.

1 Peter 5:7- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

John 14:27- "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."

Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

Note: This was written on Monday, the 28th, around 11 o'clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment