Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lessons From a Competition

Last week, I had a photography contest, in which I came in third. I want to praise God for the opportunity, and for the strength to make it through the day after staying up late to help other people. Here are my seven best photos that I had from the competition. I want to inspire you to go out and be yourself. I was totally myself in the way I edited some of the photos and I'm proud of it. I also learned that I don't need to compare myself to others. At first I was looking around and I didn't think I was a good as the people around me. But once I trusted God that He made me to be me, and I'm not suppose be like someone else, I found that I worked more efficiently and I produce better pictures. Psalms 139:14 says, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Once you read this verse and you actually believe it, you world begins to change. You wonderfully made and that makes you perfect.  Enjoy the photos!








No comments:

Post a Comment