Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's!!

It's 2014, and a whole New Year! On New Year we make resolutions on how we can be better for the New Year. But if we were to be real, those resolutions lasts about 2 days before we forget what they are. It's like the Phineas and Ferb episode, where everyone's resolution was to obey Doofenshmirtz, but 2 seconds later they went on with their normal lives, because no one keeps their resolution. We make resolutions, but it is often hard to keep them because your not use to it. We often have this fear in the back of our minds of not being able to achieve what we want to do so we don't even try. So on this New Year's Day, I just want to give you encouragement as you try to keep your resolution.

Romans 12:12 "Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer."
Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Mark 9:23 "And Jesus said to him, “‘If you can’! All things are possible for one who believes."
Romans 8:25 "But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."


If you need an idea for a New Year resolution, I suggest the 30 Day Christian music challenge. It is where you listen to nothing but Christian music for 30 days. To read my post about my experience that I had last year, go to http://thekaitlynshow.blogspot.com/2013/02/30-day-challenge.html. I had a great experience last year, and I pray that you will accept the challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment