Saturday, September 30, 2017

What is My Why? Part 2- Education

Now when I first picked this school to go to, it wasn't because of the relationships I might make. It was because of their programs of study that they offer and the teachers who were teaching here. My two majors are Digital Media Production and Christianity and Pop Culture.

I choose this school mostly because of  the Digital Media Program. It was small enough that I could get to know the professor well. The small size also allows for me to also have many opportunities to get on the job experience. That and it lets me get close to my fellow students in my major, and form lasting relationships.

My second major is also unique to this school. Christianity and Pop Culture is a major that focuses on theology and applying that theology to different disciplines across the board. This means I get more theology understanding and I get to take a broad range of classes I wouldn't normally take. 

The education quality here is one of the things that drew me to this school, and I am glad of the two majors I chose and I don't want to stop attending Dordt because I'm not going to have the opportunities that I have out here.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for the chance to have higher education that glorifies you and helps prepares me for the really world. Help me to focus on my studies and glorify you with the knowledge I acquire. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment