Saturday, March 2, 2013

Opinions

Opinions are everywhere.  And people love to give their opinions about things.  The question is, how are you letting other's opinions influence you?

I know haircuts seem small and insignificant, but to me, it can be a big deal.  When I first look at a person, the first thing I notice is their hair.  Of course, everyone gets a haircuts at some point in their life.  Some are noticeable and some aren't.  Some of the most dramatic haircuts that I see are among celebrities.  Some of them I love and some I don't like at all.  When Justin Bieber got his hair cut from being long to short I loved it.  I personally believe that Justin looks better with the short hair (Maybe because I live with two guys with short, blond hair - my dad and my brother).  When Nick Jonas, whom I love, got his curly hair cut, I hated it.  Nick looked so much better with his curly hair and it was one of the reasons why I feel in love with him and the Jonas Brothers in the first place.  I chose to watch the first Camp Rock because I liked Nick's hair!  When Liam and Louis from the group, One Direction, got their haircut, I couldn't tell them apart anymore!

These are my opinions.  They aren't necessarily right or wrong, it's just how I feel.  If you disagree with me, then that is fine.  It is how you present your opinions that can make a difference.  If you state your opinion respectfully, then more people are open to listen to it.  If you say it with an attitude, then people will most likely ignore your opinion or be confrontational with you.  And it is important to listen respectfully to other's opinions.  Everyone has a different background and tastes that affect their opinions and you just might learn something you didn't know before by being open to them.  Sometimes, others opinions might actually change your own.  The other thing we need to remember is that opinions are allowed to change.  Your experiences and amount of knowledge can bring you to a different conclusion.  So you don't have to stick to the same opinion your whole life as long as the one you have is important to you.

I would love to hear your opinions on the hairstyles of celebrities so please share!  But do so respectfully.

1 comment:

  1. Did you think of your G when you shared yor hair opinion? My memory on hair cuts. Your cousin Dustin has long blond and Drew has crew or shave cuts. I took your cousin Joshua to hair dress when he was 4 and dresser and G both cried to see curls go but we took to mom to save as she did not wat to see hair cut.

    ReplyDelete