Saturday, July 30, 2016

Right Where I Need To Be -Part 1

God works in mysterious ways, yet at the same time, everything ends up working out. At the end of freshman year, I was broken and completely lost. I think the tipping point was June 1st, and I just remember crying in bed that night asking God to fix it. Now as the summer comes to a close, I can start to see how God plan was in action this summer.

The first thing I want to talk about is my volunteer position at church in their media department. Not only am I working with cameras, and learning about directing a broadcast, it also makes me go to church. I work long hours at work over the weekends, and I am not always willing to go to church Sunday morning. Now I am at church for two services on Sunday and Wednesday night service. I found this to be helpful because I learned so much going to church, and I was what I needed after a long semester at school.

Stay tune for in the next week or so, I will be talking about other's things God has orchestrated in my life.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for a place where fellow believers can get together and worship you. I pray that I can be excited to go to church for the community that is built there. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment