Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Art Work-Hope

So I love to be creative, and I love to inspire other people to use their gifts and talents for God's glory. So I figure that I would display and explain some of my recent art work. This piece is made from four
mini canvases. I then strung them together so that they hang in a row, and color wise I played with basic cool and warm colors. On the back of each canvas, I wrote a Bible verse that gives me hope. The four are:

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Revelation 21:4 "He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever."

Romans 15:13 "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."

Philippians 4:13 "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."

I made it so that it can be hung and that both sides can be seen if wanted. I also placed in a prominent place, so in the days when I feel hopeless, I can see that reminder of hope, along with reading the Bible verses. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for giving me my special gifts and talents and I pray that I can use them for your glory God. Thank you for the constant supply of love and hope that you give. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment