Saturday, September 14, 2013

Surprises

Let me say, God is good at surprises. Wednesday, at First Priority, we did an activity. The thing is, the activity we did was the one that I did at church on Sunday (Wednesday for more info.) I had mentioned it just in passing, not thinking much of it, and the leader of the club thought it would be a good idea to do with everyone. I wasn't expecting that, and just watching everyone do it was amazing. God can do amazing things, that you won't even think would happen.

Another surprise this week is that on Friday, me and our brother had a snow day. (More specifically a rain day.) I found this a blessing, because it gave me more time to work on homework and to rest. Most people wouldn't think about getting a day of from school because rain, but God made it rain and flood. This was another surprise by God, that I was not expecting this week. If you look in the bible, you can find the phrase, "For Gods perfect and pleasing plan." All of these surprises are a part of God perfect plan. As far as im concern God can keep showing me his perfect plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment