Saturday, February 9, 2013

30 Day Challenge

The 30 Day Challenge is an amazing challenge.I first heard of it on K-love. It is where you listen to nothing but christian music for 30-days. There are some limitations to this, for example music is on any TV show or movie, and you can't really control the music in public places. So for me, the challenge was to listen to christian music whenever I'm alone. So that meant when I was listening to my Mp3 player, online, and in the car. For many years I have wanted to take the challenge, but to me it seemed impossible to complete. I listen to so much music that isn't christian music that it is hard to give them up for a whole month. (especially Jonas Brothers) I finally decided to give it a try. I started on January 1, 2013, and went to January 30th. Let me tell you, the first few days was hard. I so badly wanted to listen to my other music. It also didn't help that my main Mp3 player has only a few christian songs, and I lost my Mp3 player with only christian music. But I some how made it through. A big part of that was listening to K-love. They were so encouraging, because other people were taking the challenge too. Also, through the month, my attitude improved, and I became more positive. I found more peace in my life. On top of that I didn't fight with my parents as much. I also found strength that God had gave me that I never knew I had before. I did go back to listening to my other music January 31st, but I would never forget this experience. So if you are looking for a challenge, then take the 30 day challenge. It will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment