Saturday, February 3, 2018

God's Painting

This past Wednesday was the super blue moon and the lunar eclipse. I was one of the crazy people who was up at 4:30 am to watch the blue moon and then stayed up for the lunar eclipse. I looked at the blue moon, and at the time when I looked it was blocked by clouds, but that didn't mean that the sky still wasn't pretty.




The blue moon created interesting patterns in the sky, and the clouds had this eerie blue effect on them. After a while I went back to my room, and I laid on my couch and just looked out of our big glass window. Even though I couldn't see the moon, it could still appreciate the blue in the clouds in contrast to the yellow of the buildings under the street lamps. It was a beautiful mix of warm and cool colors, and just looking out the window. Everything looked so peacveful, and at the moment everything was okay.




It is amazing on how God can paint the sky to where it is absolutely beautiful, and how it is so much more beautiful than anything we can ever make. God is such a master painter, and he can take anything that is simple and make it beautiful. He can make something that is so ordinary, and make it shine bright and beautiful. It is a great reminder that no matter how ordinary, we may seem, we are worth so much to God, and he can make something beautiful out of all of us.


Dear Heavenly Father
Thank you for the beautiful nights. Thank you for the lovely scenery that we can see, and thank you for continuously working on me to make me more and more beautiful each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment