Sunday, May 11, 2014

30 Days-May-Week Two

My 30 day challenge this month is to memorize a new bible verse everyday.

Monday: John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart you can do nothing."

Tuesday: 1 Timothy 2:3-6 "This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is on God, and one mediator between god and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time."

Wednesday: Psalms 56:3-4 "When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose name I praise--In God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

Thursday: John 15:15 "I no longer call you a serpent, because a servant does not know his masters business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made know to you."

Friday: 2 Corinthians 12:9 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

Saturday: Daniel 12:3 "Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

Sunday: Job 23:10 "But he knows the ways I take; when he has tested me I will come forth as gold."

No comments:

Post a Comment