Sunday, May 25, 2014

30 Days - May - Week Four

My 30 day challenge this month is to memorize a new bible verse everyday.

Monday: Philippians 4:5 "Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near!"

Tuesday: 1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits is outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body."

Wednesday: Romans 14:13: "Therefore lets us stop passing judgement on one another. Instead make up your mind not to put a stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister."

Thursday: Psalms 25:4-5 "Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."

Friday: Psalms 110:1 "The Lord says to my lord: 'Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet."

Saturday: Proverbs 23:12 "Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge."

Sunday: Matthew 21:9 "The crowds that went ahead of him and those that followed shouted, 'Hosanna to the Son of David'         'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord'                    'Hosanna in the highest heaven!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment